Friday, January 30, 2009

Earnings Update

Here is an update of my earnings so far across my blogs and other sites. To be honest I havent concentrated too heavily on monetization so far but will look to do so in the coming months.

Text Link Sales - $30.00
Ad Sales - $8.00
Helium - $0.60
MyLot - $2.61
Directory Link Sales - $6.00

Total: $47.21

This past month I have put a lot of work into Helium - a site which pays you to write articles. Hopefully this work will start to pay off over the coming months.

I have pretty much given up on MyLot. Although it used to do alright, I can no longer justify the time it takes to earn what I want from that site. I think I will just leave it and see how my referral earnings go.

The bulk of the earnings came from link and ad sales - something which I hop to continue.

No comments: